Wednesday, June 16, 2010

63 days!

Sixty-three days is all that is left until my due date. I get a weekly email from a pregnancy website that tells you how the baby is growing and what you should experience for that particular week, and yesterday when I opened it up the first thing that shot out at me was 63 days to go! Seriously, only 63 days...I didn't believe it and counted it myself. It's true in a little more than two months our baby girl will be here.

Since we have yet to find the camera cord to upload pictures of the nursery, you'll have to settle for pictures from the websites of the company's we've used. First the bed...which we love!  We chose to keep the furniture I had in my extra bedroom, which happens to be the furniture that was in my room growing up.  So we only needed to buy a crib, which we found at Sugarfoots in Northport.


Next for the bedding...several of my friends have used Javis Davis Designs from Fairhope.  After looking and trying to decide if I wanted to custom design my own (which if you know me is not a good idea since I can NOT make a decision), we decided to use Javis Davis too, and could not be more pleased.  Just look how girly and cute this bed is!!!
Once we "find" the camera cord and battery charger I'll post pictures of her actual room.  Can you believe we're about to be parents and can't find the cord to one camera or the battery charger to the other camera, and a third camera is missing!!!  Good thing we've got 63 days to get a new one!!!

Blessings,

Candice










 

1 comment:

  1. 63 days! Wow !! Can't wait for her to get here.

    Just wait the lost camera cord is just the beginning :) Soon you won't be able to find anything shoes, pacifiers, sippy cups, and the list goes on!

    ReplyDelete